Send messages to all of your followers
- Send messages to your existing subscribers and work with your gathered audience. Send messages to new followers
- Create newsletters for your new subscribers. Send messages to your own list of users
- Send messages to Direct using your own list of users.
Filter by sex - One of many filters of our customers. This filter allows you to send messages only to people who are interested in you. Maximum subscriptions
- Send a message only if the account has a number of subscriptions that does not exceed the specified value. If a person is subscribed to a large number of accounts, they can be a bot - an automatically promoted account. But you want to send a message to real people, right? Maximum followers
- Send a message only if the number of followers on your account does not exceed the specified value. If a person has many subscribers, then they may not pay attention to your message, since they receives hundreds of messages every day and may simply not read them. Minimum photos
- Send messages only if the account has more than the specified number of photos on the page. If there is not enough photo in the account, it may mean that the account owner is not a very active user and may simply not see your message. Last post time
- Send messages only if the last photo was placed in the account no later than the time specified here. If the last posted photo in your account is older, it could mean that the account owner is not very active or does not use Instagram at all.